At Metrolink, our riders come first—your health & safety, mobility, and access to what’s important in your life is why we exist. Metrolink Matters connects you to all the latest and greatest news and happenings at your favorite regional passenger rail service, providing stories about who we are and why we’re essential to connecting you to what matters in your life.
Whether you’re searching for upcoming Metrolink events, schedule changes, safety information, or just fun ideas to plan a weekend (or weekday) travel getaway, Metrolink Matters is the go-to digital destination for riders to learn more about Metrolink. We invite you to read Metrolink Matters to stay informed about how we’re meeting your evolving needs and explore where Metrolink can take you next!
For social media sites that allow comments, the Southern California Regional Rail Authority (SCRRA) prohibits content that is unrelated to the topic of the site. Each site will list what topics are related to the particular site. In addition, content, including articles, posts or comments, posted on SCRRA’s social media sites (by external and internal authorized users) containing any of the following forms of content is prohibited and subject to removal:
- Information that may compromise public safety, public security or efficient SCRRA operations;
- Conduct or encouragement of illegal activity;
- Sexual content or links to sexual content;
- Profane language or content;
- Threatening, violent, hateful, or malicious statements concerning individuals;
- Content that is false, factually inaccurate, or materially misleading;
- Content that violates a legal ownership interest of any other party, such as trademark or copyright infringement;
- Comments or content not germane to SCRRA or public transportation;
- Solicitations of commerce, such as product advertisements;
- Content that promotes, fosters, or perpetuates discrimination on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniformed service member status, marital status, pregnancy, age, medical condition, physical or mental disability (whether perceived or actual), and genetic information;
- Content that defames or threatens to defame SCRRA, Metrolink, any third party, any individual or any group of individuals;
- Uploading or attaching files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of SCRRA or another’s computer;
- Materials that falsify the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
- Unauthorized disclosure of confidential, sensitive, or proprietary information.
SCRRA shall remove any content that is deemed in violation of this policy or any applicable law. SCRRA shall retain any content removed based on these guidelines, including the time, date and identity of the poster when available, to the extent SCRRA’s policies require the retention of such information. Users that post content that is deemed in violation of this policy or any applicable law may be denied access to SCRRA websites.