While the stay-at-home orders have been in place, we’ve continued to work on projects that improve your experience. We’re excited to let you know that we have completed installing new ticket machines at all Metrolink stations across our network. The new machines provide a better ticket buying experience and are accessible to persons with disabilties.
Metrolink’s new ticket machines:
- Offer service in English and Spanish
- Save riders’ time by pre-filling possible destination stations
- Include a touch screen that automatically brightens or dims to improve visibility
- Include features such as voice-enabled technology, a headphone jack and braille keypads – making them accessible to all
- Accept cash, debit and credit cards, Corporate Quick Cards, and promotional codes
- Dispense tickets with a new look and feel, including a Metrolink watermark and holographic foil strip to improve security
Learn all about the new machines and how to use them at metrolinktrains.com/ticketmachine!
Don’t forget, we still offer contactless ticketing through the Metrolink Mobile App.
The new ticket machines are another way we’re providing riders a better, safer, and always essential Metrolink. Please visit metrolinktrains.com/cleancommute to see all the ways we are improving our service for you.
We welcome your feedback on the new machines at newTM@scrra.net. Thank you for riding with us!