Stay Healthy: Safety is a Shared Responsibility
Safety is a foundational value at Metrolink. The Metrolink team has been actively monitoring developments regarding COVID-19 – commonly referred to as the coronavirus. We would like to let you know about the extra steps we are taking to protect against the spread of this virus.
- Metrolink has increased the number of cleaning staff so passenger cars are cleaned more frequently throughout the day.
- We are cleaning and wiping down surfaces such as doors, restrooms, head and armrests, handrails, tables and trash areas using disinfecting products.
- We are ensuring that the hand sanitizers onboard trains are filled more often.
There are also steps you can take to protect yourself from illness. Based upon advice from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC):
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Do not touch your face.
- Clean and disinfect items and surfaces that you touch frequently.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with tissues – then throw away the tissues and wash your hands. If no tissues are available, cough or sneeze into your elbow – not your hands.
- Practice simple social distancing techniques – use verbal salutations instead of handshakes.
Please know we will continue to do what we can to protect you and we appreciate your partnership in doing what you can to keep safe and healthy.
Thank you for riding Metrolink.
The Metrolink Team