Attention: Metrolink riders who live or work in Riverside County! The Riverside County Transportation Commission (RCTC) wants to hear from you.
RCTC, which helps fund the operations and maintenance of Metrolink in Riverside County and owns and operates each of its nine stations, is asking residents for feedback on its Traffic Relief Plan.
The draft plan offers a variety of traffic relief components, including more train service for Riverside County, such as:
• Continuing Metrolink operations throughout Riverside County
• Expanding service by building new tracks, enhancing parking, building a station at Ramona Expressway in Perris, adding and maintaining low- and zero-emission trains, and improving/maintaining stations and rail property
• Extending rail service from Perris to San Jacinto
• Building a station in the San Gorgonio Pass to support daily passenger rail service between Los Angeles and the Coachella Valley
• Creating programs to increase transit use, such as transit-oriented development and other incentives
Visit TrafficReliefPlan.org to view the plan and take a short survey to provide comments. Feedback will be collected through June 10.