Metrolink riders can take up to $35 off Lyft rides between the Ontario International Airport and Metrolink stations: Ontario-East, Montclair, Upland, and Rancho Cucamonga. Thanks to the San Bernardino County Transportation Authority (SBCTA), together with Metrolink, Omnitrans and Lyft, this program is available through November 2020.
HOW TO REDEEM YOUR RIDE:
- Download the Lyft app and create an account
- Log into the Lyft app upon arriving at any of the select stations
- Tap the menu on the top-left corner before requesting a ride
- Select ‘Promos’
- Enter code GOSBCTA
- Take your free ride!
Note: App users will only need to enter the code once and it will automatically be applied to any eligible ride throughout the life of the program.
If you don’t have a smart phone:
Call Concierge at (909) 235-5544 and provide Lyft code GOSBCTA.
If you require a wheelchair-accessible vehicle, call (866) 946-4938 and request an on-demand ride.
- Origin and destination must match: Ontario International Airport and one of the four Metrolink stations: Ontario-East, Montclair, Upland or Rancho Cucamonga
- Rider must be picked up from the station platform or designated drop-off/pick-up areas within the station
Terms and Conditions: Limited quantity available. Maximum $35 off per ride for up to 120 rides per month per rider – valid on Lyft rides only. Pickup and drop-off must be within the coverage area and take place between 3:30 AM and 11:59 PM. Does not apply to rides with added stops. Cannot be combined with other offers. Subject to Lyft’s standard Terms of Service.