Tis the season to treat your family to a unique journey on the Metrolink Holiday Express Train! For the first three Sundays in December, board our festively decorated trains for an immersive and magical experience. For just $20, your holiday ride includes carolers, a visit from Santa Claus and his elves, children’s activities, giveaways and more! Trains will leave on time and will board 20 minutes before departure. Please arrive early!
Learn more about the Holiday Express Train and buy your tickets at our website!
Holiday Express Train Schedule:
- Sunday, December 1
Laguna Niguel/Mission Viejo Station
11:50am – 1:20pm
- Sunday, December 8
Simi Valley Station
11:50am – 1:05 pm
- Sunday, December 8
Burbank – Downtown Station
3:00pm – 4:15pm
- Sunday, December 15
Rancho Cucamonga Station
11:50am – 1:05pm
Holiday Express Train Station Pre-Event: We are excited to host pre-departure events at our Holiday Express Train stations! The first event will occur at Laguna Niguel/Mission Viejo Station on Sunday, December 1 at 10:30am. Come early for your Holiday Express Train to get the festivities started early! Station pre-event information for the other Holiday Express Trains will be updated in this blog as more information is released.
Holiday Drives: Keeping in the spirit of the holidays, we invite you to join us in support of two important causes.
- We will be accepting donations of new, unwrapped toys and sporting goods at the Metrolink Holiday Express Train in partnership with the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department (LASD). Donations will be handed out to local children in need.
- Socks are among the most requested items in homeless shelters nationwide. Join us to help the local homeless population by donating new pairs of socks at the Metrolink Holiday Express Train. Attendees can also bring socks for the homeless which will be donated to the following charities:
- Los Angeles Mission
- Orange County Rescue Mission
- San Bernardino County Homeless Partnership
- Ventura County Rescue Mission