Our New Fall Schedule Starts October 14
You asked and we listened! Coming Monday, October 14: our new fall schedule that reflects your feedback from the August CEO Social Connect. The new schedule includes:
- New weekend service on the 91/Perris Valley Line, extending weekend trains to the four Perris Valley stations
- Two additional roundtrips on the Orange County Line (OC Line)
- Train 682 on the OC Line departing 20 minutes earlier, allowing you to reach your employment center before an 8:00 a.m. start time
- Trains 401 and 403 on the Riverside Line departing earlier
- Amtrak Pacific Surfliner adding a 13th round-trip between Los Angeles and San Diego
Additionally, there will be minor adjustments on the Riverside, Orange County, 91/Perris Valley, San Bernardino and Inland Empire-Orange County lines.
We hope these changes continue to enhance your experience. Be sure to join our next CEO Social Chat later this fall to give us more of your great feedback.