New guest train conductors coming aboard trains this week
This week, you’ll be hearing two new Guest Train Conductors, Metrolink Board Director and Jurupa Valley Mayor Brian Berkson and Riverside Mayor Rusty Bailey to the Riverside and 91/Perris Valley Lines
The new Guest Train Conductors will welcome you and other passengers aboard, announce stations stops and share safety messages.
Berkson also serves on the boards of the Riverside County Transportation Commission, the Riverside Transit Agency and the Western Riverside Council of Governments.
Bailey has served as the Mayor of Riverside since 2012 after first being elected to the Riverside City Council in 2007 and has also served as a U.S Army officer and worked for the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development.
Berkson and Bailey will join other guest conductors including Angels Hall of Famer Tim Salmon, Riverside County Supervisor and Metrolink Board Member Karen Spiegel and City of Highland Mayor Pro Tem and Metrolink Board 2nd Vice Chair Larry McCallon.
Future guest conductors include:
- State Senator Connie Leyva
- Metrolink Board Member and Los Angeles County Supervisor Hilda Solis
- Metrolink Board Member and City of Ontario Council Member Alan Wapner
- Metrolink Board Member and City of Bell City Manager Paul Philips
- Metrolink Board Member and City of Covina Council Member Walter Allen, III,
- Metrolink Board Member and LA County Supervisor Kathryn Barger
- OCTA Chair and City of La Habra Council Member Tim Shaw
- Orange County 4th District Supervisor Doug Chaffee
- Congressmen Gil Cisneros
- CA State Assemblywoman Sharon Quirk-Silva
- Santa Clarita Mayor Masha McLean
- Palmdale Mayor Steven Hofbauer