Hey football fans! Our special Football Trains are back starting Sunday, Sept. 16!
We’re adding special round-trip train service to get fans of the Los Angeles Rams to the LA Memorial Coliseum.
Four round-trip trains will operate on the Antelope Valley, Orange County, San Bernardino and 91/Perris Valley lines as an enhancement to regular weekend service. The additional trains will arrive at L.A. Union Station between 10:45 a.m. and 11:35 a.m. and depart between 6:15 p.m. and 7:12 p.m., depending on the line. This will allow you time to enjoy activities at the Coliseum before the games start and plenty of time to return to LAUS to head home.
This Sunday’s game against the Cardinals begins at 1:05 p.m. and special $10 Football Train tickets will be available at ticket vending machines and on the mobile app and include free transfers to Metro Rail from LAUS to get fans to the Coliseum.
Football Trains are available for the following games:
- Sunday, Sept. 16, 1:05 p.m. against the Cardinals
- Sunday, Sept. 23, 1:05 p.m. against the Chargers
- Sunday, Oct. 28, 1:25 p.m. against the Packers (No special service on AV Line)
- Sunday, Nov. 11, 1:25 p.m. against the Seahawks
- Sunday, Dec. 30, 1:25 p.m. against the 49ers