There isn’t anything quite as satisfying as a fresh donut and we can take you to a festival where donuts are the star.
That’s right! The DTLA Donut Festival is this Saturday, June 16, at L.A. Union Station! With our $10 Weekend Day Pass, we can drop you off right at the center of the delicious fun. Best of all – this event is FREE, just register here!
This is the first ever event of its kind in L.A. and it is sure to be an edible delight. You’ll be able to stroll through The Whole Donut Marketplace, which showcases donuts in all their many forms from classic plain, glazed and filled with traditional and new wave varieties.
Some participating local shops include:
- Some participating Trejo’s Donuts – A genius new-style donut from actor Danny Trejo.
- Primo’s Donuts – A classic Westside L.A. donut destination since 1956.
- DK’s Donuts – Home of the double-decker #O-NUT featured on Food Network.
- Glazed Donut Bar – Made-to-order, custom-glazed donuts .
- Fat Uncle Farms – Organic treats from locally grown heirloom Sonora wheat.
- J’s Mini Donuts – Mini donuts baked fresh on site from mobile donut truck.
- Donut Princess LA – Changing the donut game with the Donut Bouquet.
- Kettle Glaze – Classic donuts with modern flavors.
- Air + Day Vegan Donuts – All vegan donut options.
- Dream Donut Truck – The first specialty donut truck in SoCal.
- RING Baked Tofu Donuts – Japanese-style tofu donuts, including vegan & gluten-free options.
- Churros Don Abel – Traditional Mexican Churros for a modern world.
The DTLA Donut Festival will also feature a “live fry” donut station making hot apple fritters to order and third-wave coffee vendors for dunking along with donut-compatible offerings, including wood-fired pizza and craft beer.
This is an event you ‘donut’ want to miss!
We need more often schedules to San Bernardino line. Yesterday we have to wait longer than 2 hours. How ridiculous it can be? All others line never takes longer than 45 minutes for the same time of distance!!! Short the number of cars and schedule more often. Please !!!
On Fri, Jun 15, 2018, 10:10 AM Metrolink Matters wrote:
> Metrolink Matters posted: “There isn’t anything quite as satisfying as a > fresh donut and we can take you to a festival where donuts are the star. > That’s right! The DTLA Donut Festival is this Saturday, June 16, at L.A. > Union Station! With our $10 Weekend Day Pass, we can drop yo” >