Effective Monday, May 14, 2018, there will be a schedule change with minor changes of seven minutes or fewer to all trains on the Antelope Valley Line to accommodate the new Burbank Airport – North (AV Line) Metrolink Station.
This new station, which officially opens on Monday, will provide daily service to the Hollywood Burbank Airport on the Antelope Valley Line. The Ventura County Line will continue to provide weekday service to the airport, with no changes.
With this schedule change, we will rename two of our existing stations to help avoid any confusion when planning your trips.
See the list of changes below.
Station Name Changes:
- Burbank/Bob Hope Airport Metrolink Station to become Burbank Airport – South (VC Line) Metrolink Station
- San Bernardino Metrolink Station to become San Bernardino Depot Metrolink Station
Antelope Valley Line
- All weekday and weekend trains will have minor changes of up to seven minutes
- All weekday and weekend trains (except express trains 282 and 285) will stop at the new Burbank Airport – North (AV Line) Metrolink Station
Orange County, Ventura County, San Bernardino, Riverside, Inland Empire-Orange County and 91/Perris Valley lines
- No changes to train schedules
New Timetables are available online now and will be available at stations and on trains beginning Monday.